HorripilatedHorripilated

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Animation Transformation Animation Transformation

I loved you as a Powerpuff Boy xD

Hmm, ideas, ideas... (apologies if any of these have already been suggested)

Marvel / DC comic book
art/
Awesome series - http://www.newgrounds.com/collection/
awesome

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

Had it stuck in my head all day

This flash is amazing; I can't help but feel that a few people seem to have missed the concept with the "OMG THAT WUZ SO GAY!" and "Make one with chicks next time!" comments.

The lyrics are hilarious, the animation is fluid, and there's so much detail in there that you notice something new with each viewing.

As a regular visitor to your site, I now expect to see some Corey the Erotic Armadillo comics. I'm sure Cuthwald would love him.

Gone Too Far Too Gone Too Far Too

Love the details

After watching it I went back through and read all the little slogans and tomb stones; "The Radio Star"... *laughs heartily and wipes away a tear*

I loved how smooth the animaiton was, how well the action lined up with the content of the song, without being too obvious (like when the lead zombie shakes his head and says "yeah" in regards to the BBQ). It was also very impressive that you managed to convey so much emotion in the kid's face despite the fact the shape of his mouth was fixed because he was wearing a mask, very well done.

All in all, two thumbs up. I'd give you three but my shipment of plutonium hasn't arrived yet.

Bela Kiss - T-1000 Bela Kiss - T-1000

Really doesn't fit

Although the animation itself was good, your style really doesn't compliment the style of the music. Metal should have much darker visuals to acompany it. The first half of the video looked far too cartoonish to fit the style, the second half, with the people in masks, looked much more appropriate. Other than that, there was just far too much white on the screen to convey the atmosphere of the song, even changing the background colour to black or a dark red would have improved on the overall look, but an actual background would have been much better.

Oh, and never EVER put the lyrics alone on the screen, it just looks lazy and tacky, especially if you spell them wrong (thorns, not torns...).

"From my Room" "From my Room"

Is it bad...

... that I was expecting her to bite his head off or something? Maybe I've just been watching too much David Firth. Anyway, I really liked this, even if it was a little bit cliched.

I thought that perhaps the beginning was a bit too slow, maybe if you could chop a few seconds out here and there it might make it easier to watch. I think a few viewers may lose interest there otherwise.

Also, I htink the message may be more powerful if you made the girl in the living room a bit less humanoid. Maybe highlight the differences between them both a little by giving her tentacles or extra facial features or something just to really emphasise that different-yet-able-to-co-exist-happil y vibe. Or maybe I'm missng the point of the story and that wasn't intended, I never know anymore.

The Travelling Sandwich The Travelling Sandwich

Mayomgnaise

Did it contain voodoo eggs? Creepy and sublime, as always.

48hr Film-fest entry 48hr Film-fest entry

Three Thumbs Up

I watched 'The Pigpen' and am now working my way through everything you've ever made. I can't put my finger on what it is about your style that appeals to me so much, I think it's the ever-so-slightly creepy sound effects and the sudden movements of your characters.

But I don't want to overanalyse it, I just want to watch it again and enjoy. :D

Carrotland Adventures Pt1 Carrotland Adventures Pt1

9lb Review

I found this really amusing, just one or two little comments:

1) The voice acting at the beginning lacked a little something, just up until it pauses for you to be threatened by Carrotman. Otherwise I thought the rest of the voices were really well done and fit the characters.

2) The shot of Carrotman's TV was just a little bit too long I think, felt like it stalled the action a bit.

3) When Carrotman shoots the narrator, it wasn't immediately obvious to me who he was talkng to and I had to watch it again to work out what was going on. Perhaps just for that brief moment put a bit more emphasis on the difference between the voices of the narrator and the Carrotman. Or perhaps have Carrotman voiced by somebody else to make the difference more marked?

Otherwise I really enjoyed this and am now going to go and find the second half. Keep up the references! :)

CarrotPatrol responds:

Thank you. The second part is now online.
You have some very valid points, particularly the one about the TV. Something which I feel I might have repeated a bit with some of my other films and that I will definitely take into account for future films.

There are Beatles references in 3 of my films, including this one.
The other 2 are Monster Marathon and its sequel Midnight Flash...
You can find them here: www.youtube.com/carrotpatrol

YGOAbridged Leather Pants YGOAbridged Leather Pants

In Awe(some)

Loved it, I am now going to sing this version every time Gaga comes on the radio in work. :D

Girlchan in Paradise Ep2 Girlchan in Paradise Ep2

"That's a bad idea!"

"But why?" *ball of burningness* "Oh, that's why"

xD Never really been a fan of anime, but if it was more like this I definitely would. Yet another amazing vid, Egoraptor, three thumbs up! (Finally that radiation poisoning came in handy).