HorripilatedHorripilated

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Gretel and Hansel Part 2 Gretel and Hansel Part 2

Torch Glitch

I received the torch by doing the carving puzzle and it was in my inventory, but when I used it i was "greedy" and I died. When i reloaded my save to try again, the torch was no longer in my inventory and it won't let me redo the puzzle to obtain it, so now I can't finish it.

Recordshop Tycoon Recordshop Tycoon

Love it :D

The only real critique I can give is that once you have the maximum amount of furniture in your store it becomes very difficult to reshuffle things. Would it be possible to add a "swap places" type feature? To save having to sell an item and mvoe things then rebuy it. I do understand that having a penalty for bad planning is an incentive to plan ahead, but I want the easy route so I can swap my demo stations around ^_^

Amuse Park Amuse Park

Loved this

I have been playing it for hours. I agree with previous poster though that perhaps an instructions page would be useful with a listing of faces and what they mean.

For reference, the red faces mean that the person is hungry and needs to visit a food shop.

As for how to expand, perhaps have different locations on a map and have attractions specific to the area you're in? Like, maybe have a waterpark type thing in a hot country and more rollercoaster-type things in a colder country? Can't really think of anything original, all my ideas end up sounding like theold ThemePark for the Sega.

All in all though, brilliant game so far, I look forward to seeing what you come up with next.

Level Up! Level Up!

*is now brain dead*

So I've just spent hooooooooooooooours playing this thing, and I came across a few bugs.

1) The not-really-a-big-deal-thing - Once your collecting level hits the max and gems are drawn towards you, sometimes they just kind of end up orbiting you. I chased one of them around the screen for several second before finally having to throw myself off a cliff to catch it.

2) Whilst fighting Nightmare, when he summons the giant bolders, after one wave of them there were dents left in the florr and they stayed there throughout the rest of the fight rather than disappearing like they're meant to. Again only a minor aesthetic thing but just mentioning it in case it means something underlying is going wrong in the script.

3) There appears to be a problem as the final gem IS NOT there :P Seriously, I got stuck at 99.7% just running round and round trying to find that damned thing day after day. I shall await the video walkthrough so I can finally find it and rest easy.

Sorry for the mammoth review, but it's a mammoth achievement so I felt it worth the time it took to actually think about it. I sat and tried to come up with any possible tweaks you could make to it, but couldn't think of any. So I'll just give you three thumbs up and tell you to go work on the sequel.

Now if you don't mind, I'm off to lie down before I fall down ;)

Sushi Cat Sushi Cat

Epicute!

That was the epitome of cute. I loved the music, the graphics and the physics behind it. Although I was a bit worried sometimes that the paddles would squash me and burst me. :P

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

Too cool for words

This game is amazing. I especially love how it is area specific; like if you shoot him in the ankle it hurts but if you shoot him in the right spot on the chest it's instant kill. Thankyou for confirming my suspicions that I am indeed a sick little puppy ^^

My room My room

Slow

While the ideas behind this were okay, the execution was poor. The movement in The Perfect Stick was very jerky and I stopped watching when one of the green stick men became completely transparent. The Saw clip was also waaaaay too slow, after staring at a screen with only a pair of eyes on it for ten seconds straight I gave up. The Mad World music video was better but the synch between the lyrics and the action was so out that it was ridiculous.

I think your artistic abilities need some work as well, although you don't have to be the greatest artist in the world to make a good flash, it just looked really sloppy and could be reatly improved by spending more time on each image.

Fora responds:

This was a year old, maybe you should look at my latest work, I think I did improved

SIMGIRLS version 5.1 SIMGIRLS version 5.1

Possible bug?

After I lost the necklace I went and faught the Big Boss Dude, only I lost and ended up 3 grand in debt. Then when underwear day came I couldn't bid anything and after that where my money was (instead of -849 as it was before underwear day) it said NaN and it wouldn't let me earn any money after that at all.

Colour Connect Colour Connect

Awesome, but a few bugs

I could play this all day! I did notice though a few times that even when I clicked two consecutively that were the same colour they didn't disappear. Especially on level 11. And at one point I clicked a card and two that I had previously gotten rid of reappeared on the screen. In both cases it wouldn't let me click anything else after that so I had to restart the level.

Learn about gullotines! Learn about gullotines!

Wasn't much to do

I thin kyou got a few of your dimensions wrong. If the top is only 5 inches wide, how small is the person's head?