HorripilatedHorripilated

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Animation Transformation Animation Transformation

I loved you as a Powerpuff Boy xD

Hmm, ideas, ideas... (apologies if any of these have already been suggested)

Marvel / DC comic book
art/
Awesome series - http://www.newgrounds.com/collection/
awesome

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

Had it stuck in my head all day

This flash is amazing; I can't help but feel that a few people seem to have missed the concept with the "OMG THAT WUZ SO GAY!" and "Make one with chicks next time!" comments.

The lyrics are hilarious, the animation is fluid, and there's so much detail in there that you notice something new with each viewing.

As a regular visitor to your site, I now expect to see some Corey the Erotic Armadillo comics. I'm sure Cuthwald would love him.

Gone Too Far Too Gone Too Far Too

Love the details

After watching it I went back through and read all the little slogans and tomb stones; "The Radio Star"... *laughs heartily and wipes away a tear*

I loved how smooth the animaiton was, how well the action lined up with the content of the song, without being too obvious (like when the lead zombie shakes his head and says "yeah" in regards to the BBQ). It was also very impressive that you managed to convey so much emotion in the kid's face despite the fact the shape of his mouth was fixed because he was wearing a mask, very well done.

All in all, two thumbs up. I'd give you three but my shipment of plutonium hasn't arrived yet.

Gretel and Hansel Part 2 Gretel and Hansel Part 2

Torch Glitch

I received the torch by doing the carving puzzle and it was in my inventory, but when I used it i was "greedy" and I died. When i reloaded my save to try again, the torch was no longer in my inventory and it won't let me redo the puzzle to obtain it, so now I can't finish it.

Recordshop Tycoon Recordshop Tycoon

Love it :D

The only real critique I can give is that once you have the maximum amount of furniture in your store it becomes very difficult to reshuffle things. Would it be possible to add a "swap places" type feature? To save having to sell an item and mvoe things then rebuy it. I do understand that having a penalty for bad planning is an incentive to plan ahead, but I want the easy route so I can swap my demo stations around ^_^

Amuse Park Amuse Park

Loved this

I have been playing it for hours. I agree with previous poster though that perhaps an instructions page would be useful with a listing of faces and what they mean.

For reference, the red faces mean that the person is hungry and needs to visit a food shop.

As for how to expand, perhaps have different locations on a map and have attractions specific to the area you're in? Like, maybe have a waterpark type thing in a hot country and more rollercoaster-type things in a colder country? Can't really think of anything original, all my ideas end up sounding like theold ThemePark for the Sega.

All in all though, brilliant game so far, I look forward to seeing what you come up with next.

mage concept mage concept

Lol at the guy below me

I like how you comment on the inappropriateness of her heels, yet say nothing about the fact her vision is obscured by her hair, that she will have to be careful not to bust out of her shirt, and that she isn't so much wearing a skirt so much as a carefully-placed scarf. Since when did fashion have to be functional?

I really like this piece, especially the contours of her body. It's refreshing to see an artist add folds of skin where the clothing moves the flesh rather than just making the character stick thin (particularly when it's a female), and I love the contours in the musculature of her knees.

Only criticism really is that the folding of the skirt on her right looks al ittle off. Where the lighter blue band attaches to the darker material it looks a little flat, it feels like there should be a bit of thickness to the material, even if it's meant to be quite flimsy. And the fact that that side of her skirt is flayed and her hair is being tousled is also confusing when you consider that the central part of her skirt is just hanging straight down, surely that would be being blown about also? Perhaps being blown flush to her leg a little more?

Other than that I love the shading, particularly on her top. Overall a very aesthetically pleasing piece to look at. :)

Furrrball Furrrball

Dude I want one!

I love the texture of the hair/fur. My only complaint is that there isn't any shadow being cast by the wireframe, when there are signs of shadow around the side of the creature. Other than that I can't find anything to nitpick at, brilliant piece.

BG04_FriendOfMine BG04_FriendOfMine

Very nice

I really like how light and airy this is. The only comment/criticism would be that the lower line of the bed looks a little slanted in that the end on the left of the screen appears to be narrower than the end on the right. That line could lso benefit from being made a little bolder as well I think, and the side of the bed nearest the foreground should be in shadow if the window is the only light source. Likewise, given the direction of the beams of light, the end of the bed on the right should probably be lighter rather than darker, and the shadow from the curtain on the right would probably be more defined.

In terms of perspectve, the line of the back of the chest of drawers doesn't follow the one set by the top of the bed, so it looks as though either the wall is very uneven, or there is a chunk missing from the back of the drawers.

Sorry if all that seems so critical, just trying to be constructive with it though. Otherwise, I live the way you've shaded the folds in the bedding and the curtains so delicately and realistically. And I thought the lines of your character in your other recent submission were very clean and crisp. I shall have to look out for this flash submission. :)

manuelberja responds:

thank you, i will reconstruct this background. a nice help from you.many thanks!
do you mind sending you a PM after submitting the flash. thanks!